September 03, 2020
August 26, 2020
August 07, 2020
June 01, 2017
We would like to provide some clarification regarding the status and development of WPS Office for Linux.
The WPS Office engineering team has been supporting the Linux community and is actively updating the latest generation of WPS Office for Linux. The company provides updates frequently and expects to deliver a new release to the international community very soon.
To clarify any confusion regarding WPS Office for Linux, the company has every intention of continuing support for the product. While there may be periodic delays in the release of updates, that should not be confused with lack of ongoing support for the software.
About WPS Office for Linux
Comprised of Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets, WPS Office for Linux is fully compatible with Microsoft Office and supports PPT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, and saves documents to PDF.
Beneficial features include compatibility with Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, Mint, Knoppix and more. The software supports both 32 and 64 bit systems, offers spell check in more than 10 languages, and is supported by our open source community.
• Insert photos, videos, custom animation and more
• Create graphs, charts and tables
• Open multiple presentations in one window using Tabs
• Insert photos, tables and charts into documents
• Use rich text, page and paragraph formatting features
• Collaborate with others using track changes and comments
• Open multiple documents in one window using Tabs
• Drag and Drop paragraph adjustment tool to easily change page formatting
• Use a variety of functions for finance, statistics, IT, engineering and more; 100 common functions and formulas altogether
• Insert photos, graphs, charts and tables
• Auto-fit cells to their contents
• Auto-contract condenses and summarizes cells with large volumes of content
Stay tuned for the new release of WPS Office for Linux, with new features and updates to make your computing experiencer even better!