When editing a document with WPS text, you sometimes need to insert tables into the document.
How do you adjust the column width and cell size of a text table?
▪ For this document
- Click Table Tools on the top menu bar.
- Click table Properties in the top menu bar
- and in the table properties dialog box that pops up, select Columns.
Here you can select the specified width unit and value, adjust to the appropriate unit value.
Select the table
- Click Table Tools - Table Properties on the top menu bar.
- In the table Properties dialog box that pops up, select Cell, where you can set the size and alignment of cells.
- Click OK to apply it to the table in the document.
*Thank you for staying with WPS. Hope to see you in a bit!*