Hedging is the action of buying and selling shares online in such a way that the risk of losing money is low. With the exponential evolution of the technological world, people find it easier to hedge online at the moment. How? Using smart technology.
Many trading options are becoming increasingly accessible to the broad public, as well as creative and innovating to the usual entrepreneur. It’s not only about investing anymore – it’s about creating your world of online shares. Balancing everything that you own and choosing the correct maneuver for your business with just one click has its perks, hasn’t it? Let’s see the top three technologies that will transform online trading.
1. The Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality
There are numerous ways in which trading could be optimized when using Augmented Reality. Nowadays, developing business ideas becomes more comfortable with Artificial Intelligence. It’s time to think and act like an entrepreneur – it’s time to establish your company using supportive online technology. Here are some business ideas you could develop and invest into:
- The dating services – yes, as funny as it sounds, your favorite dating service is a top online investment at the moment. Tinder, Badoo, and other exciting examples might be a winning choice for you. As long as your favorite app is mobile friendly, it’s a yes.
- Sports – who’s not crazy about sports? Look around! Everybody gets excited when their home team scores. AR has made it possible for investors to track the physics behind the game – now you know when to invest since there are specific apps to getting statistics and following ball trajectories during the game.
- Marketing – if you are a business owner, you are a lucky man. Using AR , clients will be even more excited to buy your products now. They could try them out online, check their quality, and become willing to purchase your products quickly and promptly. For them, it’s fun. For you, it’s money.
- Tourism – tourists can get quick info on the places they are visiting within seconds now. For them, it’s fun. Invest in online tourism, and for you, it’s money again!
There are other fields worth investing in as well. Some highlights to mention:
- Remote work apps
- Data visualization
Online trading is facilitated by the use of Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. Invest now. Time is money.
2. The Blockchain
So, what is blockchain technology? I don’t want to spend too much time on the subject, but I’d like you to get familiar with one of the most significant trends that are changing online trading right now. According to Investopedia, a blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions.
William Mougaya, Venture Advisor, marketer, strategist, and blockchain specialist, shares his opinion on Blockgeeks Ink .
“…. Instead of passing them to each other, losing track of versions, and not being in sync with the other version, why can’t all business documents become shared instead of transferred back and forth? So many types of legal contracts would be ideal for that kind of workflow. You don’t need a blockchain to share documents, but the shared documents analogy is a powerful one.”
The main benefits of block chaining are:
- One’s 100% control of the actions taken, and documents received/sent
- No point of failure
- Transparent data and easy to handle
- No manipulation
By using blockchain, you could verify your transactions, code, and insert documents into the system without altering them. Transactions cannot be deleted. Other companies’ financial records will be available to anyone, which is a huge step towards profit-boosting for any investor.
3. The Mobile Payments
“Mobile payments have become an easy way to purchase shares and sell bonds. Buying any online product has become a delightful experience for mobile phone users,” shares Clara Moreno, IT specialist for assignmentgeek.com.au .
There are some essential trading apps you should be aware of:
- Robinhood – it’s a service that offers free stock trades. There’s no account minimum needed to get started. It integrates banks such as BoA, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc. Learn the basics by making use of it!
- Acorns – “Invest for your future” is their motto. Sign up in less than 5 minutes and invest automatically! You have other options as well, such as saving for later or constructing a diversified portfolio.
Learning to create trading plans, using Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence to invest in business ideas, and getting accurate information using Blockchain are the latest, most advantageous technologies to make use of right now for online trading.
About the author: Mary Whitman is a writer and freelancer based in Adelaide, South Australia. She is a Master of Arts. Mary has written numerous articles/online journals, covered different topics such as environmental issues, cryptocurrency, online marketing and personal growth. In her spare time, she enjoys talking about Sustainable Development and Art.